Monday, November 27, 2006

First posting

Riding a bicycle. Such a simple thing has, in my adult life, taken on much more importance than just something fun to do on a nice day. In my youth, it was a way to get from here to there when I didn't have access to a car. For a while, I lost touch with it. Then, about 6 years ago, I rediscovered it with a vengence. Now, I can't imagine a week going past without riding at least three days, often more. I traded in my old 10-speed for a 24-speed Bianchi Eros (this is the 2001 model, mine is a 1999, but their archives only go to 2001). This lead to a much better road bike in 2003 and then to a cyclocross in 2005 and a mountain bike last May (more on these on future postings).

I'm going to post this now and see how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment