Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Trash Dash Rehash

Via the MadCross website, I was able to locate some pictures of me during the Whitewater Trash Dash. In case you're interested, the whole picture gallery is here.

Looking fully color coordinated and like I know what I'm doing.




That face. An impervious mask of concentration hiding all the suffering and pain. And humiliation. Hmmm...some company is going to have to make arm warmers that stay up. Either that or I'm going to have to get some of those, what do you call them? Oh yeah, biceps.



And the results are in. Turns out I beat every other entrant in my race from Illinois. Both of them. I also beat three guys from Wisconsin including someone named, I kid you not, Uphill. There were also 14 guys I didn't beat including more unattached riders than a CBF Veggie Bike and Dine. 15th out of 20. Of course that's because I was saving myself for the Carpentersville race the next day. Yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment